boba Fett

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Art Blast April - Judge Dredd

April marks the 6th Birthday of this blog. In order to celebrate, and save folks having to go though all those old posts, I decided to have an 'art blast April' here on the blog! My goal here is to bring recent viewers and twitter folks some of my favorite pieces of art that I've done over the years. I'll update this every few days for the month of April...I hope you enjoy.

First up is a Judge Dredd piece that I did with inker extraordinaire Guillermo Ortego.
 
It was colored by Guillem Mari, whose colors look amazing once printed. (they look pretty awesome to me her too, dont get me wrong!)

Working on a Judge Dredd Story for Rebellion remains one of my career goals. Its definitely on my bucket list

No comments:

Post a Comment